· 3+ years of experience developing web applications with ASP.NET and C#, experience with Web API and REST;
· Solid experience with Entity Framework;
· Hands-on experience developing cloud-based applications;
· Experience developing event-based applications;
· Knowledge of software design patterns;
· Experience with Docker and developing containerized applications;
· Excellent problem-solving skills;
· Unit Testing experience.
Great career opportunities;
Talented colleagues and an informal, friendly work environment;
Spacious office with many conference rooms in Unit City;
On-site massages and gym in the office;
Medical insurance at the company cost;
Substantial performance bonuses paid once a year.
Сreate high-quality, object-oriented code using .NET;
Make integrations with third-party services and top-notch Cloud solutions;
Encourage technical discussions and agree on strategic technical decisions together;
Identify and recommend process improvements, participate in code review;
Work on optimizing and maintaining the existing code base.
The company is undergoing through a digital revolution, which has led to a huge investment in the technical side of the business. In this role, you will design and implement critical components of our strategies, with a focus on solutions implemented as custom software that is built in-house by DTEK Innovations engineers, leveraging modern technologies and best practices in software development. You will have the opportunity to work in a variety of areas affecting many facets of the company and on solutions that impact the entire enterprise as you continue to grow your knowledge and experience.