:DTEAM is a Ukrainian outsourcing company that is a service provider in the market of IT services. We are developing and growing very quickly. We have a pleasant team, a great atmosphere and a team of professionals who know their business well. We are a socially oriented company that, in such a difficult time for our country, creates new jobs and actively helps our Armed Forces.
Our team is inspired by modern trends in the development of the IT industry, we need a creative and experienced manager of sales of IT services, who has an excellent understanding of modern sales technologies, is phenomenally oriented by the market situation, and also has an extensive system of his own IT community. If you really meet our criteria, then our company is ready to provide you with very competitive advantages in terms of professional and career growth opportunities, and provide a broad springboard for financial growth.
You are an ideal candidate if:
- Experience in IT outsourcing
- Persuasive style of communication and presentation
- Excellent analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Experience in the full cycle of sales (search, validation, definition of needs, presentation of the solution, working with comments and closing the deal by signing the contract)
- The ability to conduct a thorough analysis of the lead’s business and the preparation of a high-quality interview
- Experience with platforms: LinkedIn, Angellist, Clutch, Crunchbase, etc
- High self-organization and discipline
- Multitasking and proactivity
- Fluency in English B2+ (upper-intermediate)
Will be plus:
- Strong fundamental knowledge of information technology including hardware, software and IT services.
- Participation in the development of a sales strategy for outsourcing and outstaffing
- Development of a strategy to increase market share
- Participation in the preparation of the company’s presentation
- Preparation of sales targets and implementation of initiatives to increase sales
- Assisting members of the sales department in building quality relationships with customers
- Ensuring high-quality preselling (with the involvement of the company’s service center)
- Conducting negotiations with clients
- Market analysis and internal sales performance metrics
- Full-time, remote
- Vacation 24 k.d.
- Sick day 5 days/hour
- Payment: fixed rate + 2-5% bonuses (from turnover depending on the parameters of the agreement)