- Experience in commercial developing iOS applications — 1 years;
- Swift (must have);
- Experience in UIKit & Auto layout;
- Understanding of SOLID;
- Understanding of Object-oriented programming, Service-oriented Architecture;
- Understanding of Design Patterns (MV-(x) Architecture);
- Knowledge of multithreading, GCD, and NSOperationQueue;
- Experience in working with GIT;
- Experience in implementing interconnections (HTTP/S, REST API, JSON, FormData);
- Experience in Apple frameworks: CoreLocation, UserNotification;
- Experience in Apple Developer, App Store Connect;
- English level — Intermediate.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge Objective-C;
- Swift UI;
- Swift Structured Concurrency;
- DI, CI/CD;
- Understanding VIPER Architecture;
- Unit Tests;
- CoreData, Realm;
- Work with animations;
- Understanding of GitFlow principles;
- Flexible work schedule: Mon-Fri, a working day starts from 8 to 11, and lasts 8 hours, lunch time if desired;
- Paid vacation and sick leave (without certificates and bureaucracy);
- We have a master’s degree in work-life balance;
- English language courses at the company’s expense (we have a full time English Tutor in our team);
- The possibility of financial and professional growth (vertical and horizontal mobility);
- Office in Zaporizhzhya and the ability to work remote;
- Most of the people in the company are Middle, Senior level.
It’s time to move to the next level!
We will be glad to have you in our team!
Is there enough information? Then leave us a response and we will invite you for an interview!