Dragons Lake is a best-in-class multi-genre game development studio providing advanced tech and design solutions for AAA/AA+ projects on PC & Consoles in association with Room 8 Group. We unite game dev professionals worldwide, working on high-end titles, co-developing, and porting with leading AAA publishers and developers in the industry.
Join the phenomenal team of professionals and deliver creative and tech services, bringing games to the next level together with Dragons Lake.
We are looking for a Technical IT Manager to join our team. This role is for you if you are a highly motivated self-starter who enjoys navigating and solving complex project deliverables.
Expectations are clear:
- 3+ years of experience as a Technical Manager (Head of IT, Information Security Manager, DevOps Lead, Operations Lead);
- 3+ years experience in gamedev, preferably PC/Console cycle;
- Deep knowledge of large-scale game production (PC/Console) infrastructure requirements and professional experience with game production tools and pipelines from start to finish;
- Excellent business acumen in making decisions;
- Strong leadership and team working skills;
- Problem-solving/troubleshooting ability;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
Becoming one of the Dragons, you will:
- Own the IT relationship and needs of the PC/ Consoles service line;
- Become project management of the delivery of solutions for the PC/ Consoles service line (requirements clarification, time/cost management, stakeholder communication, risk assessment, delivering quality);
- Develop procedures, processes, and controls to suit device requirements, bandwidth, infrastructure needs, security, and policies;
- Continuously improve IT-related processes, including IT security (onboarding processes, project setup, project support, project closure, JIRA processes, Devportals, Gitlab, Github, and other corporate systems), policy adaptation, development of technical specifications, and setting tasks;
- Maintain cybersecurity: provide policy support, development of processes in support of security and ISO certification, risk matrix and their processing, BCP, questions, and incidents on security, training on security development security;
- Own the maintenance of team configurations by positions, coordination of configurations, license needs, administrative capabilities, and groups;
- Assist with preparing specifications: Servers, PCs, development kits, and other hardware, as well as licenses and other software expenses for large, multi-site teams;
- Handle capacity planning and monitoring: endpoint equipment, infrastructure equipment, bandwidth, storage, connectivity, and redundancy;
- Format purchase requests (equipment for new specialists, equipment for projects, replacements, distribution, etc.);
- Support IT production tasks (development portals, devkits, migrations, SaaS solutions);
- Plan and requests for the timely expansion of architecture, infrastructure, storage, repositories for business efficiency, synchronization of architecture environments.
Grow with us — we’ve got you covered:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough),
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses),
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave,
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents,
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.
Join Dragons Lake and take on challenges you’ve always dreamed of.