You’ll be joining a team of like-minded individuals to cooperatively work on a game project. From our side, we are always trying to offer suitable tasks, the ability to grow and constant feedback, necessary tech mentoring, and direction to pursue your goals.
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL:
- Create custom animations for a player character
- It will need to be animated for both first-person and third person
- Work with movement-related (vaulting obstacles, running, climbing)
- Collaborate with programmers, artists, and designers to craft expressive movement
EXPECTATIONS ARE CLEAR:
- 3+ years as a professional 3d animator
- Experience with Unreal 4
- Experience in Maya, Blender
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Self-directed, receptive to critique and feedback
- Passion for video games
- At least a strong Intermediate level of English.
YOU`RE A ROCKSTAR IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience working with blueprints
- Experience with Motion Builder
- Proficiency mocap animation
- Experience with 1st personal project
- Expertise in character rigging and skinning
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered:
- competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship);
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- community of people who understand your game passion.
Join Dragon’s Lake Entertainment and take on challenges you’ve always been dreaming about.