We are a dynamic and scalable full-cycle Console & PC Game Developer and focused on next-gen AAA games creation. Our team is veterans of the gaming industry and have worked on well-known world-class games. Dragon`s Lake administrative HQ is in Limassol, Cyprus, with a production team mostly in Kyiv, Ukraine, and a presence in California.
- Lead and inspire the Art team, develop the aesthetic pillars of an original IP, and create style guides for all aspects of the game, including environments, characters, lighting, and special effects. Ensure that all art assets are of the highest artistic quality and uphold the overall vision and integrity of the game.
- Build, lead and mentor a team of cross-disciplinary artists throughout all development phases and champion their needs.
- Partner with the core leadership team to identify and solve artistic challenges including defining a clear artistic vision, and establishing and maintaining aesthetic standards.
- Help influence design and technical direction to best support artistic and narrative goals. Offer art-driven solutions to design challenges.
- Ensure consistency of quality and visual direction for all art on the project including refining the process for developing estimates and establishing clear review gates.
- Contribute to both the studio and team-building efforts including training, recruiting, networking, and representing the company during key milestones and events when necessary.
- 7+ years of recent industry experience working on real-time 3d videogame artwork.
- Shipped at least 1 AAA title in an Art Lead or Art Director role.
- Demonstrable experience in current artist workflows, tools, and pipelines. — Ideally, this includes hands-on experience in more than one art field such as VFX, Lighting, Characters, Materials, Environments, etc.
- Ability to lead artists to high-quality results by quickly providing clear and meaningful feedback.
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship);
- Health insurance, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- Community of people who understand your game passion;
- Culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents.
Join Dragon’s Lake Entertainment and take on challenges you’ve always been dreaming about.