Dragons Lake is a best-in-class multi-genre game development studio providing advanced tech and design solutions for AAA/AA+ projects on PC & Consoles in association with Room 8 Group. We unite game dev professionals worldwide, working on high-end titles, co-developing, and porting with leading AAA publishers and developers in the industry.
Join the phenomenal team of professionals and deliver creative and tech services, bringing games to the next level together with Dragons Lake.
We are looking for a Global Internship Project Specialist with passion to design and build a global scalable internship programs from methodology to hiring sub-process.
Becoming one of the Dragons you will:
- Design and build a global scalable internship programs from methodology to hiring sub-process (from concept to implementation, performance measurement and continuous improvement);
- Partner with the Employment Branding team in driving the global intern program marketing and communication strategy;
- Ensure there is alignment across our internship and business needs (target regions, streams, education quality);
- Build strong partnerships with Universities and certificated centers and with team members to deliver the best in knowledge and class services;
- Drive the intern offer process to ensure high performing interns receive offers;
- Manage internship program budget;
- Provide project capacity estimation, people involvement and their motivation management;
- Proactively contribute to, advise and influence on developing strategy/tactics for internship at scale.
Expectations are clear:
- 2+ years of project management/business development/HR experience;
- Experience in managing multiple cross-functional and cross-culture projects simultaneously;
- Understanding of the global landscape of studying for different areas and technologies of game development (engine, render, front-end, backend, UE5, etc.);
- Excellent communication skills, an ability to communicate with partners (Universities, certificated and education centers, academies and associations);
- Stakeholders management skills;
- Advanced English — verbal and writing;
- Experience of working with Confluence, Jira, Google Classroom;
- Understanding of foreign labor laws will be a benefit.
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.
Join Dragons Lake and take on challenges you’ve always dreamed of