We are looking for a highly organized, energetic, and positive-minded person with previous experience in HR, who will be responsible for onboarding and offboarding specialists, updating and reporting on resources available, checking assignments, and keeping them up to date.
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL:
- Feed in data on specialists’ starts, exits, transfers in HRIS
- Support HR reporting requests — regular and ad-hoc
- Communicate with specialists on their day-to-day queries (payroll, insurance etc.)
- Payments processing for HR services
- Track employee`s CV updating process
- Review and keep updated company policies
- Work closely with the Recruitment and HR teams to ensure smooth and accurate HR administrative processes.
EXPECTATIONS ARE CLEAR:
- 2 years of proven experience in the role with similar responsibilities
- Hands-on experience with HR software, MS Office applications, Confluence, Jira, etc
- Excellent organizational skills, with a capacity to manage broad scopes of data
- At least a strong intermediate level of English
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered:
- Competitive financial reward
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship)
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- English courses
- Culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents
Join Dragon’s Lake Entertainment and take challenges you’ve always been dreaming about.