Dragon’s Lake Entertainment is a best-in-class multi-genre PC & Console game development studio.
We are a hub of opportunities where every professional can find their own path to skills upgrade and career success. The Dragons are a global team of 130+ experienced developers in non-stop self-improvement flow.
Join us and take challenges you’ve always been dreaming about.
- Experience as an HR administrator or HR assistant at least 1 year
- Understanding various HR software systems, like HRMS/HRIS
- Computer literate with programs such as word, excel, etc.
- General knowledge of HR functions
- Good command of English (at least upper-intermediate)
- Structured and logical thinker, curious and attentive to details, fast learner
- Sharp mind: the ability to analyze issues, figure out causes, bring together solutions
- Values partnership, openness and honesty
- Assist with the day-to-day running of the HR department.
- Forming and maintaining employee records, onboarding new specialists
- Operating with internal Policies and Procedures.
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts
- Communicating with external partners
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
- Assist with internal procurement
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests
- Maintaining the database of contractors/specialists
What we offer
- Сompetitive financial reward
- Professional and personal development (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship)
- Health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave
- Culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents