We are actively looking for a Middle\Senior Manual QA for testing AAA games running on PC and consoles.
QA will be collaborating with production and development teams to improve quality and maintain comprehensive technical, gameplay and requirements, TRC & TCR tests.
- BS or MS degree in Technical Faculty
- At least 1,5 years of experience as a QA engineer in GameDev
- Good knowledge and practical experience in testing techniques
- Good understanding of testing specifics for desktop and console applications
- Experience in testing PC/Console applications
- Experience with Confluence/Jira/TestRail/P4/Git
- CI\CD process understanding
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English
- Proven ability to work on a challenging customer request, clarify requirements, and implementing requested features
- Active player and passionate about video games
- Stay abreast of technology trends and techniques in modern games
- Daily Builds testing
- Bugs reporting, investigation, verify, updating
- Test design for new incoming features
- Different types of Testing scenarios performing (functional, data content, performance, usability, gameplay and hardware/software compatibility)
- TRC & TCR tests performing
- Create accurate Builds & Features testing reports.
- Assists in forming and improving QA processes and procedures
- Developers support and help
Non-Technical experience and skills
- Shipped at least one game title in a Quality Assurance role
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must possess excellent spoken and written communication skills and be able to work with varied staff members and personalities.
- Must be honest, punctual, and have a strong work ethic.
- Actively communicates a positive, outgoing approach to Quality Assurance. Able to give and accept positive as well as negative feedback.
- Have interests in many different genres of games and a passion for developing high-quality games.
- A strong desire to learn and understand the technologies involved in game creation.
- Ability to work with and help mentor new QA.