• Proficient skills in polygonal 3D modeling, several years of experience.
• High quality low poly modelling and UV mapping are the main requirements for the current project, but such skills as high poly modelling, retopology, general texture baking, organic and hard surface modelling are also needed.
• Proficient skills in creating and editing textures and PBR materials. Organic and non-organic; tiled, unique, trim sheet texturing.
• Experience with UE4 (content managing: models, materials, textures, etc.).
• Good notion of proportions and a good eye for the detail.
• Quick learning on the technical constraints of platforms, engines, and software.
• Micro planning the work process, reliable work estimation, self-sufficiency in the work process.
Will be an advantage:
• Rigging and Animation.
• Proficient skills in Adobe Photoshop, Substance Painter, Substance Designer.
• Creating a realistic 3D model from a painted concept.
• ZBrush and digital sculpting skills in general.
• Understanding of the real-time rendering constraints.
• Basic gameplay and level design knowledge.
— International AAA-title game projects.
— Work with renowned industry specialists (Microsoft, 2K).
— International team with best in class experience.
— Opportunities for career development.
— Tickets for industrial events.
— Business trips, English courses, free parking (car and bicycle), the discount card on business lunches.
— Comfortable well-equipped office.
— Sport’s spots with fitness equipment, shower.
• Fixing the assets according to performance and game design considerations.
• Integrate assets and textures produced in the game engine.
• Quality check in the game engine and fixing the work for the required in-game look.
• Use specific project tools in order to achieve the best results and meet the deadlines.
• Create assets and textures in line with the project’s artistic and technical direction (references, documents, etc.).
We are a dynamic and scalable full-cycle Console & PC Game Developer and focused on next gen AAA games creation.
Our team is veterans of the gaming industry and have worked on well-known world-class games.
Dragon`s Lake administrative HQ is in Limassol, Cyprus, with production team mostly in Kyiv, Ukraine, and presence in California.
We’re looking for people who love their craft and want to be part of real great games. We invite you to join us and become a Dragon.