Doxy.me is the simple, free, and secure telemedicine solution used by over 700,000 healthcare providers worldwide. Our mission is to eliminate barriers to telemedicine like cost and accessibility, so we are constantly striving to make doxy.me more accessible to everyone, everywhere. With over 500,000 telemedicine calls made through our platform every day, there are millions of people relying on us to simplify their healthcare services.
- Collaborative. We have multiple cross-functional teams that work together to make our platform the best it can be. Our engineers enjoy being involved in identifying problems and exploring potential solutions.
- Empathetic. We listen to and strive to understand the patients and providers that depend on our work. Millions of people depend on our products to solve their very real health problems every day!
- Empowering. We are building products, where your ideas and expertise can help revolutionize the healthcare industry. We encourage our engineers to spearhead projects and ideas. Our employees have the power to create change!
We are seeking a Senior Recruiter motivated by unique, interesting, meaningful challenges in the healthcare sector. We help doctors provide remote medical care, researchers collect structured data, the general public understand personal risks of disease, and much much more. We need your expertise to continuously raise the level of technical excellence in doxy.me team by hiring the right people with desired expertise and skills.
What Will You Do
- Take ownership over the recruitment process in doxy.me (80% of vacancies are technical)
- Manage the full cycle of recruitment process and create best candidate experience
- Be evangelist of doxy.me culture on the labor market, support HR manager with Employer Branding initiative
- Proactively develop and keep in order internal applicants database in JazzHR
- Use data-driven approach on daily basis, regularly track and analyze pipeline and recruiting performance
- Be single source of truth for data about IT labor market in Ukraine
- Support HR manager with sourcing activities on US market — it’s your area for professional growth
- Extended experience in IT recruitment: sourcing, interviewing, setting up processes
- Understanding the gap between finding the right people and “closing” the vacancy, concentrating on quality of people we are bringing to the team, not quantity
- Able to define what recruiting methodology is better to use for specific case and be hand-on with it’s implementation
- Efficient while building personal connections both inside and outside organization
- Understanding and advocating data-driven approach along your ownership area
- Open to sharing your knowledge with team members and willingness to learn from others
- At least upper-intermediate level of English, be able to do screening calls with native speakers
- Good to have: international recruiting experience, preferably US
- Benefits: 20 days paid time off, sick leave, flexible public holidays, extensive educational program, Macbook, health insurance, office hub in Kyiv (Podil), remote working environment
- Doxy.me tech stack:
- React, Node.js, Typescript, WebRTC, Loopback 4, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, AngularJS
- 3rd party: Tokbox, Pubnub, Segment, Twilio, Stripe
- Our products:
- Doxy.me: The simple, free, and secure telemedicine solution currently used by over 700000 doctors worldwide and helping over 500000 patients/day.
- dokbot.io: Patient-focused data collection for healthcare.
- ItRunsInMyFamily.com: Using health history to identify the risks of cancer and other diseases that run in families
- Our team: technologists, academics, researchers, and innovators from all over the world. English is the language used in all internal communication.
- To ensure HIPAA compliance we perform background checks after extending a job offer.