The vacancy is open till October 2023
— If you love to pay attention to details bringing worldwide products to their perfection creating digital masterpieces;
— If you like to improve yourself in controlling the digital production of a company whose products are far ahead of the future;
— If you want to take full responsibility for transforming ordinary websites into ones of the best in the world.
Then do not miss the chance, apply for this vacancy now!
1. Basic knowledge:
- Understanding of functional and non-functional software requirements;
- Experience in performing requirements and test-coverage, impact analysis;
- Knowledge of specification, experience, and structure-based test design techniques;
- Understanding of structure-based test design techniques (Statement, Decision, etc.);
- Understanding of risks throughout the test process.
2. Deeper qualification:
- Understanding of Configuration Management process;
- Knowledge of networking, command-line, non-desktop OS’s, non-Windows OS’s;
- Understanding the principles of server-client communication;
- Understanding the concepts of Active Directory, and Exchange.
- Knowledge of tools for web/mobile testing;
3. Work with documentation:
- Technical assignment realization support;
- Jira bug tracking and realization;
- Highest level of UI/UX design control;
- Instruction writing of CMS usage.
4. Project plan realization:
- Scale, time, and communication;
- Bugs definition and categorization;
- Prioritization of each bug’s category;
- Control of fixed updates and scopes of delivery.
5. Scopes quality management:
- Presentation for the team of completed tests of project scopes;
- Fixing proper bugs that are agreed upon and related to the scope of work;
- Recording changes that go in addition to the already agreed work;
- Control of implementation of additional changes in the future.
6. Project delivery and support:
- Production of deep attention and control;
- Post-production control and support;
- Future improvement proposals;
- Proposals of the project scale.
7. Required skills:
- At least upper-intermediate in English;
- Deep focus and attention to detail;
- Highest precision to the visual part;
- Relevant experience from 1 year.
8. Optional preferred skills:
- Knowledge testing tools (DevTools, Postman)
- Experience in writing test documentation
- More than basic UI/UX background;
- Quality result-oriented vision.
Do you think your software development skills can bring our company to a new level?Urgently send your CV with portfolio!