We are looking for a Support DevOps Engineer to join our DOOR3 team to maintain the DevOps side of Web Projects with focus on CI/CD and application support when emergencies pop up.
This person will work with US-based clients so good conversational English is expected.
- Collaborate with engineering teams on projects and to improve the operational readiness of product features;
- Deploying, automating, maintaining, managing and scaling cloud and on-site solutions that require little to no maintenance;
- Identify opportunities for CI/CD improvements to automate time-intensive or repetitive tasks;
- Project support from an infrastructure perspective.
Required Skills & Experiences:
- Experience maintaining GitHub/GitLab repositories;
- Experience using and configuring Git;
- Experience in working with CI/CD solutions (we use Github Actions/Gitlab CI, Jenkins);
- Experience writing scripts to automate manual tasks;
- Experience working with monitoring tools and logging;
- Windows (preferable) and Linux experience;
- Azure (preferable) and AWS;
- Kubernetes / Docker;
- Infrastructure as Code via Terraform and other tools;
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and SDLC;
- Strong conversational English.