Note: Наш клієнт розглядає кандидатів тільки які не знаходяться в Україні.
Note: Our client considers candidates only who outside of Ukraine.
Our client is a software (SaaS) company in Norway working with an accountant and salary. This is a start-up and have been working on this for about 4 years. The goal is to become the largest in Norway in accounting and payroll and then later launch the system abroad.
- We are building an accountant system in Norway. The goal is to be the biggest accountant system in Norway, and long term, we will release other countries also;
- We have big investors in Norway, and 10 accountant firms invested, and will give us a lot of customers;
- The entrepreneurs have done with many companies before and are included in all departments and work closed with the developing team;
- Been developing for more than 3 years;
- We are already live with accounting (August 2022);
- 5 developers now, all full-time and seniors;
- We will scale very fast, and it would be a very good opportunity to join the team at this stage;
- Develop high-performance web applications with NodeJS and Typescript;
- Integrating with existing and new backend systems;
- Ad hoc development, as well as reviewing/improving code with colleagues;
- Identifying issues and taking the initiative to suggest solutions;
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code;
- Implement back-end functionality according to requirements;
- Communicate with the business representatives and team members;
- Maintain our existing features by developing improvements and fixes;
- Provide realistic estimates for planned work;
- Staying current on new technologies and best practices.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Node.js; 2-3+ years
- Typescript, 2-3+ years;
- MySQL DB;
- 100% cloud in Azure;
- Someone who understands how it is to work in a startup;
- Binary storage;
- Third-party APIs;
- RESTful API.
- Will be possible to be a shareholder.
- Looking for a long-term relationship;
- Standard Ukrainian holidays as main team is in Ukraine
- Providing trainings in Microsoft is free
- There is an opportunity to buy shares of the company