We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Junior Data Solutions Engineer to join the team.
You will align with two primary areas: Professional Services (assisting our team to deliver client projects) and Technology Solutions (research, automated & manual workflows and onboarding clients to our SasS solution). Your efforts will support both of these areas.
The successful candidate will be responsible for processing, analyzing, and interpreting sets of data. You will work closely with other members of the team to ensure accurate and efficient data processing.
You will work with stakeholders from multiple companies, sales and strategy team members, data & technology teams and data security protocols in order to understand and implement database requirements, prepare data against customer goals, and troubleshoot any project or task-based issues. You will define and build the data pipelines that will enable faster, better, data-informed decision-making within the client’s business.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in working with data and technology in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Professional Services: Delivery of Client Projects
- Participate in developing solutions for client requests; understand key strategies and business processes of clients (internal and external) in order to provide the best solution to achieve their outcomes
- Gather client data and turn it into a more useful format, relative to the business requirements
- Perform data wrangling and data preparation; clean and unify data sets for easy access and analysis and make client data more appropriate for marketing purposes
- Data acquisition — may involve scraping data, interfacing with APIs, querying relational and non-relational databases or even defining the strategy in relation to what data to pursue
- Data cleaning/transformation — parsing and aggregating messy, incomplete, and unstructured data sources to produce data sets that can be used for marketing purposes
- Build ETL processes to integrate information from various datasets, systems or BI tools
- Design new data structures, add to and optimize existing data schemas
- Perform ETL of client data, prepare data for marketing purposes and segment data sets per customer requirements.
- Adapt and/or modify processes in response to changing circumstances
- Analyze and interpret data to identify trends and patterns
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure accurate and efficient data processing
- Work with API’s to extract and integrate data from various sources
- Communicate findings and recommendations to relevant stakeholders
- Continuously improve processes and procedures to enhance data quality
Technology Solutions: Participation in R&D / Product Development
- You may be asked to support research, benchmarking, making recommendations, and selecting of technical tools and/or vendors to accomplish various tasks.
- Contribute to the assessment cycle of “best of breed” technologies and document findings
- Automation of processes; manual processing of certain tasks until automation is developed
Individual Contribution and Project Management
- Work effectively across multiple complex projects
- Proactively QC and document processes and job requirements in appropriate systems
- Demonstrate technical proficiency in required tools, platforms and applications.
- Drive business process improvement by regularly identifying and communicating improvement opportunities and recommending ways to upgrade service levels.
- Work cross-functionally to support clients and internal teams to ensure delivery quality; strive for timely and error-free deliveries
- Understanding of data processing techniques and tools
- Knowledge of, or ability to quickly learn, KNIME and n8n
- Familiarity with other no-code, low-code tools
- Familiarity with Python as a scripting language
- Experience with relational database systems
- Experience with API’s
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- English intermediate level (as you will consistently interface with U.S.-based colleagues); written and oral
“Nice to have” Skills:
- Experience in data visualization (Tableau, PowerBI, other)
- Experience in marketing area (e.g. work with marketing automation tools)
- Experience with CRM systems
If you are an ambitious and motivated individual with a passion for data processing and analysis, please apply today and join the team.