• Experience as IT-recruiter 2+ years;
• Be ready to conduct all stages of the interview (searching, screening, hr interview and be present during technical interviews);
• Be professional in different hunting and recruiting tools (not just LinkedIn);
• Focused on the result, having real passion to close complex positions;
• High level of English proficiency.
• Team of like-minded professionals;
• Unique project with modern technologies;
• Perspective of career and financial growth;
• Employee Stock Option;
• Free lunches;
• Paid English classes;
• Budget for professional development;
• Game room with chill-out zone, kicker, and gamepad;
• Computer club, VR;
• Coffee point with a real barista;
• Flexible timetable and modern office in the center of Kiev (Pecherska).
Responsibilities: Full cycle of the recruitment process (60% IT vacancies (PHP, C++, Rust, Go, Front-end etc.), 40% (Designers, marketing specialists, copywriters)
We are looking for: IT recruiter with deep knowledge in IT sphere, professional background, experience in clothing high-level technical positions and good soft skills as well.
Who we are: Our company started from gamers community garage sales in 2008. We develop and support own game projects and always try to keep that old-school gaming community sense of friendship and humor in our company. We launched e-commerce Steam™ skins trading platform with 2 million visitors monthly and became the World’s TOP #1 merchant of digital goods, and now we are developing the new worldwide project.
About project: DMarket is a new ecosystem where gamers, developers, and entrepreneurs can efficiently and securely evaluate and trade virtual items. We combine blockchain technologies and seven years of industry experience to open this multi-billion dollar market to the existing world economy
Join Dmarket team today!