• 3+ years of experience in managing IT projects;
• Experience and good knowledge of Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban);
• High level of responsibility;
• Experience in people management;
• English upper-intermediate level +;
• Product mindset.
• Knowledge of PMBOK (certification will be a plus);
• Technical background (PHP, Java or C #, C ++).
• Team of like-minded professionals;
• Unique project with modern technologies;
• Employee Stock Option;
• Opportunities for career development and financial growth;
• Free lunches;
• Free of charge English classes;
• Budget for professional development;
• Game room with chill-out zone, kicker, and gamepad;
• Computer club, VR;
• Coffee point with a real barista;
• Flexible timetable and modern office in the center of Kiev (Pecherska).
• Manage several projects simultaneously;
• Interact with stakeholders and team;
• Manage the content, quality, schedule, resources and estimate project risks;
• Assess the effectiveness of each team member, conflict resolution;
• Initiate new projects and necessary changes.
Who we are: Our company started from gamers community garage sales in 2008. We develop and support own game projects and always try to keep that old-school gaming community sense of friendship and humor in our company. We launched e-commerce Steam™ skins trading platform with 2 million visitors monthly and became the World’s TOP #1 merchant of digital goods, and now we are developing the new worldwide project.
About project: DMarket is a new ecosystem where gamers, developers, and entrepreneurs can efficiently and securely evaluate and trade virtual items. We combine blockchain technologies and seven years of industry experience to open this multi-billion dollar market to the existing world economy
We are looking for people with a passion for business development, sales, gaming and analytics.
Join Dmarket team today!