We are looking for a Senior Golang Developer with the experience to build highly scalable, low latency applications around blockchain to join our growing team in the DMarket.
- 5+ years of Back-End development experience
- 2+ years of experience Go programming language
- Work experience with other languages (NodeJS/PHP/Java/Kotlin)
- Work experience with RabbitMQ, Mongo, PostgreSQL, CockroachDB
- Experience of the development and successful launch of high-load projects
- Experience with microservice architecture service discovery
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of fundamental designs of OOP, SOLID
- Habits in writing unit/integration tests
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Ability to deal with substandard issues
Nice to Have:
- Interest in the gaming industry
- Experience with Helm
- Experience with consul, etcd, vault
- Developing and supporting one or several services of the platform
- Writing efficient, scalable, and reusable code
- Bugs fixing
- Reviewing and building architecture of the high-load product
- Team of like-minded professionals
- An unique project with modern technologies
- The perspective of career and financial growth
- Budget for professional development
- Flexible timetable
Ukraine; Remote Work
Who we are: Our company started from gamers community garage sales in 2008. We develop and support own game projects and always try to keep that old-school gaming community sense of friendship and humor in our company. We launched e-commerce Steam™ skins trading platform with 2 million visitors monthly and became the World’s TOP #1 merchant of digital goods. And now we are developing the new worldwide project.
About project: DMarket is a new ecosystem where gamers, developers, and entrepreneurs can efficiently and securely evaluate and trade virtual items. We combine blockchain technologies and seven years of industry experience to open this multi-billion dollar market to the existing world economy.
Join DMarket team today!