We are looking for a Back End Tech Lead with extensive leadership and architecture experience to join our growing team in the DMarket.
- You will design and implement a scalable microservice in GoLang.
- You will build well-designed, reusable backend-end systems that can be shared across web applications.
- Play an active role in attracting, interviewing, and recruiting engineers.
- Lead usage of standard methodologies in software development, including code reviews, automated testing, and scheduling.
- Review technical designs, and ensure they will be scalable and robust. Maintain a high-quality bar for code, unit tests, and technical architecture.
- Heavy experience with GoLang
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in development
- A BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or other technical major, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Back-End development experience
- 5+ years of experience Go programming language
- Work experience with other languages (NodeJS/PHP/Java/Kotlin)
- Work experience with RabbitMQ, Mongo, PostgreSQL, CockroachDB
- Experience in the development and successful launch of high-load projects
- Experience with microservice architecture, service discovery
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of fundamental designs of OOP, SOLID
- Habits in writing unit/integration tests
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Cloud
- Ability to deal with substandard issues
Nice to Have:
- Previous leadership experience, but we are willing to work with a first-time lead
- You have created applications involving manipulation of the marketplace, scalable computing, and integration with blockchain
- Team of like-minded professionals
- An unique project with modern technologies
- The perspective of career and financial growth
- Budget for professional development
- Flexible timetable
Ukraine; Remote Work
Who we are: Our company started from gamers community garage sales in 2008. We develop and support own game projects and always try to keep that old-school gaming community sense of friendship and humor in our company. We launched e-commerce Steam™ skins trading platform with 2 million visitors monthly and became the World’s TOP #1 merchant of digital goods. And now we are developing the new worldwide project.
About project: DMarket is a new ecosystem where gamers, developers, and entrepreneurs can efficiently and securely evaluate and trade virtual items. We combine blockchain technologies and seven years of industry experience to open this multi-billion dollar market to the existing world economy.
Join DMarket team today!