- 3+ years of commercial experience
- BS or MS in mathematics/computer science/statistics
- Advanced knowledge of higher mathematics, probability theory, statistics, calculus
- Excellent theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience in Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- 3+ years of experience with Python/R (statistical and ML packages)
- Expert knowledge in SQL/NoSQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, random forest, boosting, trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, recommendation system, etc.
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Experience in E-commerce, marketplaces, trading market, B2B products
- Proficient understanding of agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience with ETL, BI and data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau etc.)
- Experience in business analysis, web/app analytics
— Team of like-minded professionals;
— Unique project with modern technologies;
— Perspective of career and financial growth;
— Free lunches;
— Paid English classes;
— Budget for professional development;
— Chill-out zone with kicker, gamepad, VR;
— Coffee point with a real barista;
— Flexible timetable and modern office in the center of Kiev.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Forecasting of sales, turnover, margin, revenue, LTV, CAC, ROMI (ARMA/ARIMA models, etc.)
- Assortment and stock management (ABC/XYZ analysis, ordering, tracking and controlling, prediction algorithms, automation, creation of recommendation system)
- Planning, forecasting, launching, and analyzing of efficiency of promotions (different promo mechanics)
- Analysis of elasticity and creation of algorithms to achieve KPIs
- Price optimization, automation and market analysis
- Customer segmentation (RFM, HVC, LTV, CAC, similar audience models, etc.)
- Marketing Mix Modeling
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Prototyping of machine learning algorithms (neural networks, decision trees, support vector machines, linear regression, dimension reduction)
- Data preprocessing, feature engineering, models training and prediction accuracy check
- Build, test, and deploy custom ML/AI models and algorithms, and develop processes for monitoring and analyzing their performance in production environments
Who we are: Our company started from gamers community garage sales in 2008. We develop and support own game projects and always try to keep that old-school gaming community sense of friendship and humor in our company. We launched e-commerce Steam™ skins trading platform with 2 million visitors monthly and became the World’s TOP #1 merchant of digital goods. And now we are developing the new worldwide project.
About project: DMarket is a new ecosystem where gamers, developers, and entrepreneurs can efficiently and securely evaluate and trade virtual items. We combine blockchain technologies and seven years of industry experience to open this multi-billion dollar market to the existing world economy
Join DMarket team today!