Global Investment Fund Diversis Capital www.diversis.com backed by $1 Billion Investments is rapidly expanding its Security practice through their exclusive provider Divoro www.divoro.com. We are looking for Information Security Manager (who can in a short-order step-in as CISO) for our leading Portfolio company.
- Lead company to SOC2/ISO 27001 certification;
- Develop and maintain information security policies;
- Design and implement information security policy education, training, and awareness programs;
- Establish security risk matrix and framework; select security solutions to address security controls for enterprise landscape;
- Partner with key business and IT leaders to develop security policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the Company’s systems and data;
- Consult with business owners regarding their information security risks and responsibility in minimizing those risks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
- 5+ years of experience engineering and administering security technologies;
- Thorough understanding of the life cycle of network threats, attacks, and attack vectors;
- Solid knowledge on web application security risks and common attacks;
- Working knowledge of IT security controls associated with firewalls, IPS/IDS, web, cryptography, network, endpoints;
- Experience working with vulnerability management solutions (e.g. Tenable, Qualys, Rapid7);
- Experience Utilizing SIEM software, experience analyzing, investigating, and resolving events;
- Understanding of endpoint security solutions including DLP and EDR;
- Expertise in securing and automating one or more public cloud solutions such as AWS, GCP, and Azure;
- Solid understanding of standard TCP/IP networking and common protocols like DNS and HTTP;
- Ability to establish relationships to influence colleagues and to effectively communicate;
- Technical documentation skills to contribute to security documentation and policies.
- Upper-intermediate level of English or higher.
- Competitive market compensation
- Medical insurance after integration period
- Open-minded team that is always ready to help
- Healthy and positive team environment
- Adequate leadership that sets goals and judges by results
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Corporate English Classes
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Flexible working hours