Digitally Inspired is looking for a Technical Architect to strengthen our team of active, self-organised engineers who strive to deliver a high-quality standard.
If you have a good understanding of E-commerce principles and business processes, then you have a fantastic opportunity to become part of our highly-skilled, international team and join the adventure!
What Will You Do?
- Recommend changes on project design concepts to improve efficiency;
- Develop design specifications and other system-related information;
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, and scalability of Java system architecture;
- Select app design solutions and ensure the compatibility of system components working with software engineers;
- Provide technical guidance and support development of systems;
- Identify system data, hardware and software components required to meet user needs;
- Convey architectural solutions to all levels of professionals and leaders;
- Ensure compliance with established architecture, design patterns, policies, standards, and best practices;
- Design, develop, implement and maintain a series of programs, subsystems, revision and enhancement of the current system.
What Will You Need?
- At least 10 years of experience in the industry of software development and 3 years in a similar position;
- At least 5 years of experience as a software developer on web projects ;
- Professional experience with BE technologies (preferably Java);
- Good knowledge in designing/building REST/GraphQL API;
- Good knowledge of storage engines and relational databases;
- Knowledge of modern front-end technologies;
- Experience with Kubernetes and modern CI/CD pipelines;
- Experience in governing 3 or more dev teams;
- Experience with Domain Driven Design, Cloud solutions.
Will Be a Plus:
- Previous development of back end architecture;
- Previous Tech Lead experience;
- Apache Kafka & Kafka Streams;
- Experience designing solutions over AWS, GCP or Azure clouds;
- Experience with serverless.
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Working in a team of skilled and experienced specialists;
- Paid sick leaves, state holidays and paid days on special occasions;
- Company-paid medical insurance and Mental Health programs;
- Benefits program for technical interviewers;
- Personal budget for education and conferences participation;
- 100% remote, flexible working hours;
- Regular rate reviews based on the performance and technical growth;
- Internal English and Ukrainian courses;
- Yearly team buildings and team activities.
Digitally Inspired has been providing Custom Software Development services for over 8 years. We are a team of experienced developers who enjoy building products with real-world impact. Our clients range from start-ups to established companies across all industries. By joining DI, you will work in a small, collaborative cross-functional team with flat hierarchies and lean processes. So, why are we the ones?
- The product-focused approach. You will be able to work with the product at all stages: from discovery to processing feedback from the users.
- Proactivity values. We know how to delegate authority and reward initiative.
- Exciting projects. You will participate and work in such industries as Digital Retail, Logistics and Fleet Management, Banking, Finance, and Telecom industries. We are happy to share this knowledge.
- Hybrid and Remote First approach. Our specialists are working from 23 countries all over the world remotely or from R&D offices in Guildford, Odesa, Lviv, Kyiv, Łódź, and Wrocław.
- Stability and Growth. We are growing 40% yearly, increasing the industry and client reach.
- Innovation. We create innovative solutions. We foster intellectual curiosity and strategic insight.