Digitally Inspired is looking for a Lead Business Analyst to strengthen our team of active, self-organised people who strive to deliver a high-quality standard.
If you have a good understanding of E-commerce principles and business processes, then you have a fantastic opportunity to become part of our highly-skilled, international team and join the adventure!
What Will You Do?
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication
- Define team members goals and individual development plans;
- Accumulate and document business analysis best practices across
- Interview and mentor wannabe Business Analysts.
- Work as a BA on ongoing projects:
— Requirements elicitation;
— Prioritisation and backlog management;
— Building product functional requirements;
— Work collaboratively with the Customer and Product owner/Project
manager on shaping a solution;
— Work collaboratively with the UI Designer to build user experience
and user interfaces;
- Documenting requirements and supporting development team
- Participating in pre sale activities:
— Requirements elicitation;
— Requirements decomposition and preparation for estimation;
— Collaboration on proposal preparation.
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Working in a team of skilled and experienced specialists;
- Paid sick leaves, state holidays and paid days on special occasions;
- Company-paid medical insurance and Mental Health programs;
- Benefits program for technical interviewers;
- Personal budget for education and conferences participation;
- 100% remote, flexible working hours;
- Regular rate reviews based on the performance and technical growth;
- Internal English and Ukrainian courses;
- Yearly team buildings and team activities.
Digitally Inspired has been providing Custom Software Development services for over 8 years. We are a team of experienced developers who enjoy building products with real-world impact. Our clients range from start-ups to established companies across all industries. By joining DI, you will work in a small, collaborative cross-functional team with flat hierarchies and lean processes. So, why are we the ones?
- The product-focused approach. You will be able to work with the product at all stages: from discovery to processing feedback from the users.
- Proactivity values. We know how to delegate authority and reward initiative.
- Exciting projects. You will participate and work in such industries as Digital Retail, Logistics and Fleet Management, Banking, Finance, and Telecom industries. We are happy to share this knowledge.
- Hybrid and Remote First approach. Our specialists are working from 23 countries all over the world remotely or from R&D offices in Guildford, Odesa, Lviv, Kyiv, Łódź, and Wrocław.
- Stability and Growth. We are growing 40% yearly, increasing the industry and client reach.
- Innovation. We create innovative solutions. We foster intellectual curiosity and strategic insight.