As a part of DI design team, you will be working on the worldwide leader in dental technology supplying the products to over 2,500 dental labs around the world designing products in 3D CAD/CAM and Web. Products we delivered are in everyday production use at dental labs and keep working on implementing more innovative dental products.
We genuinely care about people and value kindness in our everyday interactions. You’ll be able to be yourself, feel valued, supported, learn and grow no matter how experienced you are.
What skills and experience do I need?
- Your experience should ideally focus on business problem solving and designing software products;
- Your portfolio should clearly outline the problems you’ve taken and solved with web and mobile platform examples;
- Upper-intermediate English level or higher. You will work directly with the client with regular calls;
- Ability to turn ideas and business requirements into sketches, interactive prototypes, UI, etc;
- Ability to design polished, high-fidelity mockups of your solutions using modern design tools such as Figma;
- Passionate about investigating and researching to perform exceptional UX.
What will I do?
- Work closely with stakeholders, the design team and engineers as you build, iterate on, and ship ideas. Participate in product and design discussions;
- Work through design problems from beginning to end, translating insights from research and user’s feedback into concepts that form disruptive new features, and designing the detailed workflows and interactions required to make them a reality;
- Collaborate with designers across the company to raise the quality bar;
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly assess their viability and design the fine-grained details of components, interactions, and transitions;
- Motivated self-starter who can collaborate with other disciplines including project management, engineering, etc;
- A growth mindset. Willingness to solve problems. A desire to make things better. A balanced sense of optimism and humility;
- Create, support and expand design systems.
- Regular compensation reviews — we reward great work!
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it;
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done;
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health insurance;
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got secure bike storage and shower in offices;
- Work isn’t somewhere you go, it’s something you do — feel free to work remotely if you want.