A passionate and experienced tech copywriter and content editor is wanted to become a company’s voice in the digital space. We are looking for a sharp and slick mind who loves copywriting, English, and has the guts to interpret tech information into persuasive copy concepts.
What will you do/ responsibilities:
- Interview sources, including CTO, delivery managers, programmers, product teams to gain in-depth understanding of our products, services and business solutions.
- Collaborate with marketing, HR, designers and other professionals to brainstorm and create a variety of content marketing assets.
- Proofread and revise materials to ensure they meet company guidelines and brand message consistency.
- Compose, edit and revise customer-facing materials, in-house correspondence and technical documentation.
- Develop original content for website and other channels, including industry-related articles, researches, case studies, how-to’s, tech guides, etc.
- Create catchy headlines, sharp brand messages, and short-copies.
- Use SEO principles to maximize content’ reach and target audience engagement.
- Three years’ experience as an IT tech writer or copywriter, or equivalent education/experience.
- Portfolio of published copies.
- Explicit knowledge of SEO principles, impactful copywriting formulas and best practices.
- Advanced/Professional written English with thorough understanding of IT terminology and language nuances.
- Clear and concise writing style.
- Ability to meet deadlines
Would be a plus:
- Experience working with LinkedIn
- Desire to grow as a content marketing strategist
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Medical insurance
- 40 hours/week flexible work anywhere schedule,
- Friendly and supportive company environment