We’re looking for a Strong Senior iOS Swift/Objective-C developer with high level of expertise, curiosity, and responsibility for collaboration on a long-term project.
Our clients list includes global companies, banks, airlines, telecom and retailers. We provide the customized software development services using the most modern software technology and programming languages
- 3+ years of experience on the position of iOS Developer;
- solid experience with Swift and Objective-C;
- good knowledge of algorithms, patterns and software architecture principles;
- understanding of common iOS frameworks and technologies (CoreData, UIKit);
- understanding of concurrency and multithreading;
- deep understanding of RxSwift;
- familiarity with Clean Architecture;
- good knowledge of spoken and written English;
- good communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- development experience using SwiftUI;
- development experience using SCA;
- applications available on AppStore;
- experience with CI systems;
- basic understanding of backend technologies related to mobile interaction;
- basic knowledge of SQL.
- develop the native iOS applications;
- maintain a high standard of quality for our code, features and products;
- ability to turn ideas into solid, maintainable code;
- translate high-level ideas and requirements into practical solutions;
- open to learning new technologies and meet the challenges.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Medical insurance
- 40 hours/week flexible work schedule
- Friendly and supportive company environment