● At least 2 years of professional experience in C#
● MS Visual Studio 2013 and up experience
● 1 year of experience with WPF
● Interesting and challenging projects executed by a highly qualified, experienced and motivated team of developers
● Highly customer integrated development team
● Bona fide opportunities for professional and career growth
● Competitive compensation
● Corporate training programs, training, English language courses
● 40 hours/week flexible working schedule
● Medical insurance
● Friendly and comfortable environment
We are looking for professional C# developers to join our development team working on modern dental 3D CAD/CAM application suite (Windows platform) for a worldwide leader in the area.
As a team member you will be involved in implementing WPF GUI, 3D visualization, manipulations and algorithms.