• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
• Proficiency with PHP.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
• Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
• Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, MSSQL and MongoDB.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail.
Will be a plus:
• English intermediate+ level.
• Working experience with Prestashop.
• Experience with an Agile development process.
• JIRA, Confluence usage experience.
• Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
• Friendly team.
• Interesting projects.
• Working time 12 — 21 p.m., including
• Good working environment.
• Developing front end website architecture.
• Designing user interactions on web pages.
• Developing back end website applications.
• Creating servers and databases for functionality.
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
• Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• Designing and developing APIs.
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.