· At least 4 years’ experience in native iOS development, experience with enterprise-wide system will be a plus.
· A deep familiarity with Swift, Objective-C, Foundation, UIKit and CoreData.
· Strong knowledge of SOLID, algorithms, design patterns, data structures, multithreading.
· Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
· Experience with web-service architecture on the client-site. Experience with at least one back-end/ server-side system (ASP.NET,LAMP,RoR, node.js,Python) is a plus
· Strong understanding iOS UI guidelines (Android is a plus).
· Experience in development for other mobile platform (Android) is a plus.
· Intermediate English
· Good communication skills
· Strong team player
Ukrainian labor legislation guarantees (in particular, 24 calendar days of annual paid vacations; paid sick leave, paid maternity leave)
A truly flexible working schedule
Centrally located office (close to subway station, free protected parking)
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced person to join our team. The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to learn new systems and processes rapidly, can work with little supervision and is capable of delivering outstanding work at all times.
You will help develop mobile applications with rich client-site business logic for our SaaS solutions for Work Order management. Responsible for day to day planning, designing, estimating, implementing, and testing of new features and bug fixes, the chosen individual will contribute in a team of highly talented software engineers.