We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Middle BI Engineer to join our remote team and help us take our cutting-edge project in the fashion industry to the next level.
About the project:
The main product is a service for fashion e-commerce, in which we put at your disposal a technology of artificial intelligence based on studies carried out on the garments of the brand itself and obtaining measurements of the customer’s body.
The product consists of an embeddable form in the e-commerce of our customers that allows them to offer a size recommendation just by getting only 5 answers from their buyers: the age, height, weight, and gender of the buyer, together with the desired fitting.
• Project country and TimeZone: Spain. Work in the Ukrainian time zone, flexible schedule
• Have at least 3 years of professional BI Engineer or similar role.
• Knowledge of data modeling techniques.
• Experience in Tableau.
• Experience in creating dashboards, reports, and visualizations using Power BI.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
• Attention to detail and a focus on data accuracy and integrity.
• Familiarity with Matlab for data analysis is a plus.
• Create dashboards, reports, and visualizations using Power BI.
• Gather requirements from stakeholders and translate them into technical specifications.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
• Monitor and optimize the performance of BI systems.
• It is an innovative and fast-growing project
• 5 years of active development
• Work directly with the CTO
• The project is stable. There is an investment and profit. Long term
• Opportunity to influence and set processes
If you fit the requirements above, please, don’t hesitate to apply and contact me for more details. I’m looking forward to your application!