Digis is seeking a talented and experienced Middle/Senior DevOps Engineer to join a dynamic team and be a part of an exciting and innovative project!
About the project:
The main product is a service for fashion e-commerce, in which we put at your disposal a technology of artificial intelligence based on studies carried out on the garments of the brand itself and obtaining measurements of the customer’s body.
The consists of an embeddable form in the e-commerce of our customers that allows them to offer a size recommendation just by getting only 5 answers from their buyers: the age, height, weight, and gender of the buyer, together with the desired fitting.
• Project country and TimeZone: Spain. Work in the Ukrainian time zone, flexible schedule
• Full-time job
• It is an innovative and fast-growing project
• 5 years of active development
• Work directly with the CTO
• The project is stable. There is an investment and profit. Long term
• Opportunity to influence and set processes
• Have at least 3 years of professional System Engineer / DevOps engineering experience in cloud infrastructure.
• Understanding of AWS services and deployment processes.
• Strong understanding of infrastructure-level resources (networking, storage, I/O, compute) is necessary.
• Experience with supporting Automated Deployments and CI/CD Pipelines.
• Some development experience with a high-level language is a plus.
• Upper Intermediate level of spoken English
• Support and maintain two existing systems.
• Deploy, automate, maintain, and manage AWS infrastructure to ensure the security, performance, and availability of production systems.
• Utilize MongoDB & MySQL for data storage and retrieval.
If you are eager to take your career to new heights and be part of an exciting journey, we invite you to apply now. We are excited to hear from you!