Digis is seeking a talented and experienced Lead DevOps Engineer to join our remote team and help us take our cutting-edge project in the blockchain industry to the next level.
About the project:
Edgevana aims to be the market leader in “Blockchain Infrastructure and Ecosystem Services”. Meeting the speed, scale, security, and resilience needs of the world’s fastest-growing cryptocurrency operators, NFT providers, and enterprises adopting decentralized ledger technologies.
Edgevana’s platform powers the next generation of the internet for protocols — with one-click-to-deploy features, analytics, node deployment, optimization, recommendations on increasing ROI, launching incentive programs, and everything in between.
• Project country and TimeZone: USA, work in Ukrainian time zone, flexible schedule
• Full-time job
• Methodology: Scrum
• Our team has about 10 active members: DevOps, Lead dev, Architect, PM, QA, Full Stack developers
• It is an innovative and fast-growing project
• 4+ years of active development
• List of high-profile clients, including Intel, Dell, AMD, and more.
• Opportunity to work with different technologies and explore your skills
What kind of professional are we looking for?
• Have 5 years of professional DevOps engineering experience
• 3+ years of commercial experience with AWS or GCP
• 1+ years of commercial experience with CI/CD
• 1+ Сommercial experience with Terraform
• Upper Intermediate + level of spoken English
What will you do:
— Rewriting the existing repository with k8s manifests for microservices (11 pieces), organized in a hard-to-maintain style,
— Using kustomize,
— Parsing manifests to root out environment variables and secrets,
— Writing scripts to inject secrets into the pipeline,
— Rewriting Gitlab pipelines.
— Containerization of monolithic applications and translation to k8s
If you are keen on this opportunity and aspire to elevate your career to the next level, we invite you to apply now. We look forward to hearing from you!