Digis is seeking a talented and experienced Senior Python Developer to join our remote team and help us take our cutting-edge project in the blockchain industry to the next level.
About the project:
Edgevana aims to be the market leader in “Blockchain Infrastructure and Ecosystem Services”. Meeting the speed, scale, security and resilience needs of the world’s fastest growing cryptocurrency operators, NFT providers and enterprises adopting decentralized ledger technologies.
Edgevana’s platform powers the next generation of the internet for protocols — with one-click-to-deploy features, analytics, node deployment and optimization, recommendations on increasing ROI, launching incentive programs, and everything in between.
• Project country and TimeZone: USA, work in Ukrainian time zone (meetings till 9pm are possible), flexible schedule
• Full-time job
• Methodology: Scrum
• Our team has about 10 active members: DevOps, Lead dev, Architect, PM, QA, Full Stack developers
• It is a innovation and fast-growing project
• 4+ years of active development
• List of high-profile clients, including Intel, Dell, AMD, and more.
• Opportunity to work with different technologies and to explore your skills
• Opportunity to train engineers in best development practices
What kind of professional are we looking for?
• 5+ years of software engineering industrial experience
• 3+ years of Python
• 1+ year of Flask
• 0,5+ year of AWS
Will be a plus:
• Basic understanding of Golang
• Understanding of the blockchain concept (including smart contracts)
• At least Intermediate level of spoken English
What will you do:
• Designing and building software applications
• Leading dev teams
• Documenting designs and implementations
• Training, mentoring and overseeing other developers
• Software debugging & profiling
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level and work on a project that’s changing the world, we encourage you to apply today. We can’t wait to hear from you!