Digis is looking for a QA Automation Engineer with at least 1.5 years of experience.
About the project:
7pace provides popular time management and tracking solution for software teams.
Project country and TimeZone: Germany, CET, flexible schedule
Stage of the project: in production for about 5 years
Team: 10+ Engineers (developers, designers, etc.) CTO, Lead
• 1.5+ years experience in automation testing
• Experience with WebdriverIO
• Intermediate+ level of spoken English
• The product serves 2,500 global customers from over 100 countries, including freelancers, SMBs, government agencies, and international corporations such as Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Orange, Xerox, Caterpillar, Siemens, Accenture, and Deloitte.
• Product is a fast-growing, bootstrapped startup; profitable since 2018 without venture capital.
• The company believes in partnership and constantly strives to develop each teammate.
• A friendly, respectful, and supportive climate. We all follow the same mission and help one another to bring everyone forward.
• There are all opportunities for professional development, high work culture is maintained, there is no micromanagement, and work-life balance is valued.
If you fit the requirements above, please, don’t hesitate to apply and contact me for more details.