Digis is looking for a mission-driven React Developer to join healthcare project from Sweden!
About the project:
Northwind (Formerly known as ITCHY) is a teledermatology start-up changing how chronic skin conditions Psoriasis and Eczema are treated. Connect its patients to specialists in under 12 hours and provide a tailor-made treatment plan with our proprietary line of clinically tested vegan OTC and Rx products. Patients register and go through the digital questionnaire, uploading pictures of their affected skin. In under 12 hours, the patient receives their specialised dermatologist who then decides the correct treatment plan required — with monthly checkpoints where the plan is adjusted based on patient feedback and results. The treatment plan is then created and shipped by our pharmacy and then shipped to the patient the same day, every month, in all 50 states.
• Project country and TimeZone: Sweden, work in our time zone, flexible schedule.
• Methodology: Agile
• Age and stage of the project: 2+ years, at the stage of active development
• Team: UX designer, Product manager, Frontend Dev
• Tech Stack: NextJS, Tailwind Hosted on Vercel
• 5+ years of experience in software development;
• 3+ years of work experience with React;;
• Experience with Next.js ;
• Intermediate+ level of spoken English;
• Complete freedom in choosing tools and approaches.
• Received a direct investment of $3 million.
• Direct work with designer and product owner.
• Working with a team, with mutual respect, support, and the motivation to achieve a common goal.
If you fit the requirements above, please, don’t hesitate to apply and contact me for more details. I’m looking forward to your application!