Digis is looking for a Full-stack (React+NodeJS) developer with at least 2 years of experience.
You will be working with an English-speaking team, so an Intermediate level of English is a must.
About the project:
The project is called Uprightpose
The client is located in Israel. This is a hardwired solution for correcting a person’s posture. There is a device that attaches to the back, synchronizes with the phone and monitors the position of the body, and vibrates if there is an abnormality. There are now two apps: One for doctors and the medical field, with its help, doctors can track the dynamics of patients’ rehabilitation, adjust physiotherapy, etc. remotely. The second application for ordinary users, if a person just wants to stop slouching, the application calibrates all the movements of a person and the position of his body and gives signals if there is a deviation from the norm.
Project country and TimeZone: Israel, work in Ukrainian time zone, flexible schedule.
Daily meeting (until 12 PM Kyiv time)
Methodology: Agile ( Scrum)
Age and stage of the project: The finished product, on the market since 2014.
The team is about 20 Developers + QA Со стороны Digis: 1 QA, 2 RN devs, 1 PHP, 1 frontend
There are already 5 Digis employees working on the project.
*Experience in development from 2 years, at least 1 year of commercial experience with React, and 1 year with NodeJS
*Intermediate+ level of spoken English
Responsibilities include the development of web applications (front-end and back-end) implementation of a variety of frameworks, the development of APIs, and backend processes, and more.
Technologies on the project:
NodeJS, React, MongoDB, Kubernetes, AWS, Docker
1. Large company, there is the possibility of moving to other positions in the future
2. Small team ( many teams), no communication problems
3. Scrum work ( even special training, education)
4. There are various technical currents on various topics and hackathons with great prizes. Not long ago, we organized a hackathon, and Airpods were given as a prize for the 3rd place, also they periodically send us merch and various gift sets.
5. We work with hard devices which are sent directly for testing. So anything developed by the team can be tested directly.
6. They are developing very fast, trying to use new technologies, so the possibilities are endless
On the project you will be able to offer your ideas, you will understand the goals and fate of the product, as well as receive quality feedback on work from the PM.
There are all opportunities for professional development, high work culture is maintained, there is no micromanagement, and work-life balance is valued.
Also within the company, if desired, you can move on to another project. In addition, we have spent a lot of time compiling an individual Road map and conducting a Performance Review every 12 months.
If you fit the requirements above, please, don’t hesitate to apply and contact me for more details.