Digis is looking for an QA Automation Engineer (Java) with at least 2 years of experience.
About the project:
Uprightpose is a hardware solution for spinal correction. There is a device that is attached to the back, synchronizes with the phone and monitors the position of the body and vibrates if there is a deviation from the norm. Now there are 2 applications: one for ordinary users, the second for clinics and doctors, with the help of which doctors can adjust and monitor the rehabilitation process of patients remotely.
Project country and TimeZone: Israel, work in our time zone, flexible schedule.
Methodology: Agile (Scrum)
Age and stage of the project: finished product
• 2+ years experience of automation testing Java.
• Experience with Selenium, Appium.
• Intermediate+ level of spoken English.
1. Large company, there is an opportunity to move to other positions in the future.
2. Small team, there will be no problems with communication.
3. Scrum work (they even conduct special trainings, teach).
4. There are various tech talks for all sorts of topics, hackathons with cool prizes. A hackathon was recently held, our guys were sent Airpods as a prize for 3rd place, they also periodically send merch and various gift sets.
5. Work with a hardware device that is sent directly for testing. Therefore, everything that is developed by the team can be tested directly.
6. They develop very quickly, try to use new technologies, so the possibilities are endless.
If you fit the requirements above, please, don’t hesitate to apply and contact me for more details.