Digis is looking for a mission-driven IOS engineer to join the healthcare project from Israel.
About the project:
Dario Health makes monitoring blood glucose easy thanks to the small size of its medical device. The Dario Blood Glucose Monitoring System combines the meter, lancet, and a pack of 25 test strips in a small unit that can fit in your pocket. This makes it easy to keep with you at home or on the go. With Dario, checking your blood glucose is quick, easy, and discreet, one drop at a time. It’s an all-in-one diabetes tracker.
The mission is to make it easy for people to care for their health, with continuous and connected support that anticipates needs, understands motivation, and simplifies behavior change to put better health and outcomes in everyone’s reach.
The world-leading Dario Blood Glucose Monitoring System has US FDA clearance and approval from the European CE, Health Canada, and Australia’s TGA.
Dario products are approved to sell in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Australia, The Netherlands, and New Zealand.
• Project country and TimeZone: Israel, work in our time zone, flexible schedule.
• Methodology: Agile
• Age and stage of the project: 5+ years, but still at the stage of active development
• Team: there is an iOS development team with a lead. 5 of our specialists work globally in the company, but on a different subproject
• Tech Stack: Objective-C & Swift
• 3+ years of work experience in building web-based and/or mobile applications;
• At least 2 years of experience with Swift;
• At least 6 months of experience with Objective-C;
• Intermediate+ level of spoken English;
• The company is large enough for the stock to trade on the NASDAQ
• The company is not huge, it is not a rigid enterprise, your ideas will be heard and if they are good, they will be taken to work
• The company occupies a leading position in the world in the field of digital therapeutics — this is both about leadership and about the goal — to help people with chronic diseases (diabetes)
• Received a direct investment of $50 million in June
• There are various tech talks on all sorts of topics, and hackathons with cool prizes. A hackathon was recently held, and our guys were sent Airpods as a prize for 3rd place, they also periodically send merch and various gift sets
• Working with a team, with mutual respect, support, and the motivation to achieve a common goal
• A democratized workplace culture
If you fit the requirements above, please, don’t hesitate to apply and contact me for more details. I’m looking forward to your application!