• 2+ years of commercial software engineering experience;
• Solid knowledge and experience with backend technologies like Node.js/Express.js, MongoDB;
• Good knowledge of Bootstrap;
• At least intermediate English and past experience of direct contacts with foreign customers.
• Experience in Symphony 2/3/4 and PHP 7
• Experience with eJabberD
• Previous experience with ElasticSearch etc.
• General knowledge about OWASP Top 10
• Experience with SysOp technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Debian, VMWare
• Passion for learning new technologies and self-education;
• Portfolio with your interesting projects.
• Work in the consolidated, friendly and supportive team
• Perfectly equipped and cozy office with multiple lounge zones close to a green park with walkable areas and swan lakes
• Family-like relationship within the team and direct communication with international clients
• Personal development and professional growth
• Competitive salary, paid vacation
• Corporate discount card providing a
• Team building activities (corporate parties, joint movie and football watching in the office)
• English lessons with native speaker to bring your English to a next level
The candidate will be working with MEAN/MERN Stack of technologies. At the beginning, the candidate will be creating the frontend code using Angular.js, but within 6 months the project is anticipated to migrate to Angular 2+ or React.
• working on multiple tasks;
• creating new features;
• supporting existing features and maintaining the solution components;
• direct communication with the customer;
• participating in routine daily meetings.
The Project anticipates improving and enhancing the existing solution which is a dedicated chat that lets website visitors communicate with an agent (or operator). The chat can be embedded into any website and runs in iFrame.
The solution has four main components:
• SDK (enables the solution operation on both ends);
• Operator module (provides operators with necessary viewing tools);
• Manager module (serves as Admin Panel and allows for creating various chatting campaigns, adding users, agents, controlling the chat settings etc.);
• API (a backend portion that connects all the mentioned parts together).
The chat solution is very simple but it has a system of plugins, which extend and enhance the solution functionality.
The project has been active for several years already, so all processes are well configured and polished. Now the project enters the active development phase so the project team needs to be scaled up to resolve development issues.
The project team consists of 11 members, all of which are at least middle level, so need to mentor anyone.
Unfortunately, at this point, we cannot provide exact details on the customer’s and solution’s names due to the NDA