● Strong experience in mobile applications development
● Experience with GraphQL, PostgreSQL
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux, Apollo, Immutable)
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Experience with test-driven development (TDD)
● Experience in Agile (Scrum/Kanban), UML and DevOps (CI/CD) with Azure
● Experience in developing banking apps
● Should be able to understand and implement Sketch Designs
— Professional and personal development.
— Comfortable working environment.
— 20 working days paid vacation.
— Paid sick leaves.
— Medical insurance for employees, for children of employees.
— Language classes.
— Subscription for pool and gym.
— Quarterly and yearly performance-based bonuses.
— Personal plane of growth (system of grades).
● Build applications according to the design and provide designers with feedback and suggest tradeoffs when required
● Ensure the code follows the latest coding practices and industry standards
● Work closely with backend developers to understand and properly use the systems APIs
● Write both unit and integration tests, and develop automation tools for daily tasks
● Challenge ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions
Digicode is a custom software, mobile app and next generation global technologies development company based in Dallas Texas, with development centers in the US, Costa Rica, Israel, Ukraine and Belarus.
Nowadays, our team focuses on developing mobile applications, payments systems, back office software platforms and other software products.