• A passion for UX and irresistible desire to learn and improve.
• 5 + years of experience as a UX designer/interaction designer/information architect or similar role.
• Understanding of modern UX design principles and methodologies.
• Effective communication skills in English — you should be able to elicit project details and clearly articulate your design decisions.
• Strong knowledge and skill in Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, XMind.
• Familiar with iOS and Android UI/UX guidelines, standards and trends
• Understanding of CSS/HTML/JS capacities;
• Experience with analytics tools and user testing is a plus.
• Professional and personal development.
• Comfortable working environment.
• 18 working days paid vacation.
• Paid sick leaves.
• Medical insurance for employees, for children of employees.
• Language classes.
• Subscription for pool and gym.
• Analyze project requirements; understand business goals, user’s behavior, needs and problems.
• Estimate the UX work for potential projects.
• Produce necessary UX artifacts (screen maps, personas, customer journey maps, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, annotations etc.) for hand-off to customer and project team.
• Present results to stakeholders and a team, communicate design solutions.
• Collaborate closely with customers, delivery managers, developers and other team members to create consistent, engaging user experiences.
• Be ready for (Web: CRM Systems, Smart systems, Community services; Mobile: Smart games, Healthcare projects, Clients service projects, Innovation solutions)
• Be open to constructive critique from business clients.
Please, feel free to contact us.
If you are interested in the position and intend to send us your CV — please, make sure that it contains your Skype (or mobile number). It will allow us to contact you faster.
Thank you for understanding!