— Sourcing and interviewing skills;
— Understanding of technologies in the IT Industry;
— Understanding of software development process;
— Excellent communication skills;
— Intermediate English or higher (written and spoken);
— 0,5+ year of experience in IT recruitment or graduation of courses
• proven good results of closing vacancies;
• professional and personal development;
• comfortable working environment;
• 20 working days paid vacation;
• paid sick leaves;
• medical insurance for employees, for children of employees;
• language classes;
• subscription for pool and gym;
• quarterly and yearly performance-based bonuses;
• personal plane of growth (system of grades);
• opportunity to work remotely.
— Searching for candidates, posting vacancies;
— Conducting telephone, skype and personal interviews;
— Coordinating testing when necessary for candidates;
— Working on “hard” vacancies, working with Clients;
— Writing feedbacks;
— Taking part in HR activities when needed.
Digicode is a custom software, mobile app and next generation global technologies development company based in Dallas Texas, with development centers in the US, Costa Rica, Israel, Ukraine and Belarus. Nowadays, our team focuses on developing mobile applications, payments systems, back office software platforms and other software products.