It’s an amazing time to join Digicode as we continue empowering as many innovators as possible to change the world. We deliver outstanding technology consulting, R&D, design, and software development services in the USA, UK, and EU markets. This is where you come in. We are looking for an iOS Developer to join the team in Bratislava on a full-time basis!
Project: Mobile payment gateway and processing platform application that will be used to demonstrate the platform’s capabilities to potential customers.
The Ideal Candidate Is/Has:
● Strong experience in Swift / Swift UI and iOS frameworks required to support mobile
● Experience with integrating with other systems through web services, e.g. RESTful APIs / micro-services.
● Support the feature team with analysis activities and estimation processes for mobile
● Ability to debug (Xcode preferred) and problem-solve technical issues.
● Ability to technically review team members’ code and provide feedback.
● Apply MVC development patterns.
● Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
● Support continuous integration processes
● Proficient understanding of GIT code versioning.
● Ability to work in an Agile development environment.
● Strong OOAD experience.
What To Expect From Digicode?
🌎 Work from Anywhere: From an office, home, or travel continuously if that’s your thing. Everything we do is online. As long as you have the Internet and your travel nomad lifestyle doesn’t affect the work process (you meet all deadlines and are present at all the meetings), you’re all set.
💼 Professional Development: We offer great career development opportunities in a growing company, international work environment, paid language classes, conference and education budget, & internal 42 Community training.
🧘♂️ Work-life Balance: We provide employees with 18+ paid vacation days and paid sick leave, flexible schedule, medical insurance for employees and their children, monthly budget for things like a gym or pool membership.
🙌 Culture of Openness: We’re committed to fostering a community where everyone feels welcome, seen, and heard, with minimal bureaucracy, and a flat organization structure.
And, also, corporate gifts, corporate celebrations, free food & snacks, play & relax rooms for those who visit the office.
Did we catch your attention? We’d love to hear from you.
*By submitting your resume, you automatically agree to the storage and processing of your personal data in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine. We guarantee confidentiality at all stages of cooperation.