Due to the growing demand for our services, we are currently looking for a “Scrum Master” to join our Software development team, which takes care of the multiple client integrations on a full-time permanent basis.
- A servant-leader. You encourage and do everything possible to help teams perform at the highest level — without compromising Scrum values or resorting to command and control tactics.
- An agile advocate. You coach development team on scrum principles, help the team focus on sprint goals and to achieve their highest performance level to ensure the scrum project is successfully progressed.
- A guardian of quality and performance. You guide teams to produce high-quality software that works; quality is never an afterthought.
- A partner to product managers. You’re serious about solving our customer’s biggest problems and building amazing products that delight them.
- A collaborative teammate. You make each team you’ve worked on better by building strong relationships steeped in trust.
- Work within one to two delivery teams and champion the processes while aiming to foster empowerment, collaboration, and ownership of actions and decisions.
- Produce agile metrics reports to clearly communicate progress, bottlenecks, and opportunities.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience with Agile software development life cycle ( SDLC ) projects
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Masterworking with agile tools, including Jira or Confluence
- Ability to navigate collaboration tools such as: GitLabs, Jira, Confluence , Slack, Trello, Zoom, GSuite
- Experience with improving efficiency and process development on software development teams
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment with aggressive project timelines and continual client delivery
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, inclusive, collaborative work environment to achieve consensus
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts, comprehend the intent of a client’s needs, and help shape and form the solution by leveraging team capabilities
Our benefits package includes:
- Professional and personal development.
- Comfortable working environment.
- 18+ working days paid vacation.
- Paid sick leaves.
- Medical insurance for employees, for children of employees.
- Language classes.
- Subscription for pool and gym.
- Compensation for visiting professional conferences
*By submitting your resume, you automatically agree to the storage and processing of your personal data in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine. We guarantee confidentiality at all stages of cooperation.