The client team is growing, and we are looking for a talented Back-End Developer. You will work in small teams on various products, from integrating multiple platforms into one dashboard to managing data and analytics systems.
Key facts about the client:
- Client provides a property management software product and support services for the $100 billion Airbnb and vacation rental market;
- fast growing high-tech start-ups in Tel Aviv;
- uses the latest technologies and frameworks.
If you are looking for an interesting project and enjoy being challenged — this is the place for you!
- 5+ years of back-end development experience, of which 3 + years of Node.js development experience;
- Experience with Microservices Architecture and Docker;
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis);
- message Q — Rabbit;
- Hands-on experience with distributed log systems (like Kafka);
- proficiency in English language.
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application;
- Implement cool new features, services, and APIs;
- Write reusable code and libraries;
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Solve bugs (no one can hide from it);
- Write tests and monitor.
- Professional and personal development;
- Comfortable working environment;
- 18 working days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Medical insurance for employees, for children of employees;
- Language classes;
- Subscription for pool and gym;
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Compensation for visiting professional conferences or courses.
*By submitting your resume, you automatically agree to the storage and processing of your personal data in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine. We guarantee confidentiality at all stages of cooperation.