- Experience in JS/TS;
- 3+ years’ experience as a QA Automation Engineer;
- A good understanding of software testing processes, techniques and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Experience with API testing is a must (Postman, SoapUI etc);
- Knowledge of Selenium;
- Experience with testing on different devices including mobile and tablet;
- Technical understanding of web/mobile technologies;
- Experience with testing tools and bug-tracking systems and version control;
- Excellent analytical and trouble-shooting skills;
- Creation of basic SQL queries;
- Excellent analytical and testing technique;
- A good knowledge of Agile and Scrum Mindsets;
- Positive energy, can do attitude;
- Very good eye for detail;
- Self-motivated with strong capability of fast learning.
- Knowledge of Cypress/j-Meter would be considered an asset.
- Professional and personal development;
- Comfortable working environment;
- 18 working days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Medical insurance for employees, for children of employees;
- Language classes;
- Subscription for pool and gym;
- Quarterly and yearly performance-based bonuses;
- Personal plan of growth (system of grades).
A digital clinical protocol development platform that helps teams understand in real time the impact of their decisions. See how you can reduce your patient and site burden.