- Proven .NET experience 5+ years
- Experience in .NET 5.0/C#
- Experience in developing/supporting .NET Core and ASP.NET Core applications
- SOLID & OOP & Design Patterns (including DI, IoC, etc.)
- REST web services
- Experience with MSSQL and EntityFramework
- Unit and Integration Testing
- Cloud experience (Microsoft Azure is preferable)
- English: Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Front-end (Angular 10.2.5)
- Strong understanding of Angular frameworks
- Experience with Node JS and React is a plus
- Strong knowledge of how to work with APIs (RESTful, GraphQL, etc.
- Professional and personal development.
- Comfortable working environment.
- 18+ working days paid vacation.
- Paid sick leaves.
- Medical insurance for employees, for children of employees.
- Language classes.
- Subscription for pool and gym.
- Compensation for visiting professional conferences
The project is related to the medical field in the United States.