NAV/BC Developer will design and develop solutions for all components of the ERP platform based on Microsoft’s Dynamics NAV environment, heavily integrated with other third-party systems like POS and warehouse management. This position includes analysis of requirements, design and development of Financial, Merchandising, Warehouse Management, eCommerce, and Store Operations support functionality using Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC, SQL Server 2008 and newer, and .NET environment.
— Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program in Computer Science or equivalent Engineering related degree required
— Experience with SQL Server-based applications and software development in Object-Oriented environments required, including some experience in Web Services development
— Experience developing and implementing ERP applications for Finance, Merchandising and/or Warehouse
— Retail (LS Retail) experience is a plus
— Must have hands-on experience developing using a new language (AL) for Dynamics 365 BC as well as old (C/AL) language for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
— Must have hands-on experience system upgrade from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to Dynamics 365 BC
— Must have hands-on experience developing applications in .Net
— Experience in retail software development preferred
— Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency
— Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others; conducts working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
— Top-notch time management and organizational skills, combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly develop solutions that meet the business need with a high degree of quality and robustness
- Ability to understand and apply rapid development methodologies using SQL, C-Side and .Net development tools
- Proficient working knowledge of Object-Oriented development and design
- Demonstrated capacity for gathering and scrutinizing data to identify issues, opportunities, patterns, and sustainable business solutions
- Possess proficient analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Professional and personal development.
- Comfortable working environment.
- 18 working days paid vacation.
- Paid sick leaves.
- Medical insurance for employees, for children of employees.
- Language classes.
- Subscription for pool and gym.