We have an amazing career opportunity for a Data Engineer to join a US-based leading sports betting project.
This company have been operated in 18 U.S. jurisdictions and have partnerships with the biggest leagues and media companies in the country including, the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, ESPN, and CBS Sports.
Though the company’s services focus on bettings in sports, they are a business that is technology centered. This job is a great chance for you to use cutting edge technology while working with the best in the game!
If you’re the kind of person who embraces challenges and is able help the team to think “outside of the box” to unblock processes, you would be an ideal fit for this role.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Data Engineer;
- Strong in SQL and DWH (any of MS, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience building ingestion, ETL data pipelines, especially via code-oriented systems like Spark, Airflow, Luigi, or ANY similar, and with varied data formats.
- Experience working public cloud provider (any of AWS, GCP, Azure) is a must!
- Experience with Python is a huge plus (but having Java, Scala is OK as well)
- Excellent business understanding and communication skills (fluent English is a must!)
- Multitasking skills
- Experience with Power BI is a plus!
- Experience in Kubernetes clusters is a plus!
What you will do:
- Assist in building a world-class Big Data platform which will give us power to process streams of data , as well as, enable machine learning and advanced analytics capabilities. Everything is cloud-based for scalability and speed to market.
- Handle large volumes of data and integrate our platform with a range of internal and external systems.
- Understand new tech and how it can be applied to data management.
- Work with an agile team alongside business, testers, architects and project managers.
- Focus on the development of complex logic integrations
- Maintain and evaluate quality of documentation, code, and business logic and non-functional.
- Keep NFRs as priority by maintaining code, supporting, restoring, monitoring and performance for any delivery
- Professional and personal development.
- Comfortable working environment.
- 18+ working days paid vacation.
- Paid sick leaves.
- Medical insurance for employees, for children of employees.
- Language classes.
- Subscription for pool and gym.
- Compensation of visiting professional conferences